- All competing boats must either be under sail number 217250 or have a “The Laser Class” plaque in a rear of the cockpit.
- All boats and boats equipment must comply with “The Laser Class” rules with the exemption of requiring all boat to have a “The Laser Class” Plaque. Refer to Requirement 1.
- All competitors must have registered as part of the LaserLeague. REGISTER HERE
- Any race that is being entered for LaserLeague results must have average base wind speed in knots recorded and the distance of the entire race. (lap distance * laps completed)
- No pursuit style of racing can be used unless all boats are finished via a set finish line at the end of the lap. However, fleet and handicap style racing is accepted.
- The races do not have to only include Lasers (of any rig) they can include any boat but only Lasers can be submitted into the results.
- Download the excel file found below.
- Fill in all fields per competitor. You may enter multiple competitors on the document. (1 Club per File)
- Save the file to an accessible location on your computer.
- Open send form found below.
- Attach file to email.
- SEND email.
Excel File download